STEAL THE HORIZON

Music by Michael Itkoff, Daniel Ponce and Ezekiel Lewis
Words by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce




Here I am walking next to you
there's so much on my mind, let's leave them behind
so I can begin to tell you,
listen and guide me, I know we can make it
let's take it through the new day, a greater day

we need to move forward,
believing as one,
there's no limitation to what we'll become,
something has shown us that we can move on
and it will begin with the dawn

only now, I realize what I feel
only now, together we'll steal the horizon
and focus our eyes on the compass that points towards the sky

I'm watching our footprints in the sand
then the water will rise before our eyes
and they'll disappear forever,
but as we keep walking our steps will be stronger
the longer we're moving, we're moving

I won't take for granted the words of a friend
we've got to keep going to see where it ends,
something has shown us that we can move on
and it will begin with the dawn


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment