BEGINNING

Words and music by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce




the sun and all its wonder holds onto the sky above
when I feel you coming
yeah I feel you coming,
the earth is moving slowly, breathing with a life
inside and I see you running
yeah I see you running,
and then I listen, waiting for the music and now I
hear it strumming
yeah I hear the strumming

the sound is moving closer, everyone is racing and no
one knows who's winning
you're the one who's winning,
and when the others fail, you provide the power that
keeps the wheel spinning
yeah my head is spinning,
you're almost with me and I keep forgetting that this
is the beginning,
only the beginning

I'll fall for you
I'll call for you
the time has come for me to make the choice
I know just what I have to do

the choices lay before me, and they keep me waiting
for a moment of glory
oh, the chance of glory,
I know I need to find you, you alone can write the
words to complete my story,
you complete my story,
I reach my hand out, longing for the touch from you
that will send me soaring,
you will send me soaring


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment