I WILL FOLLOW YOU

Words and music by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce




All the leaves are falling
they cover every road,
and now that things are changing for you and I
help me understand which way to go
can you forget about what's happening tomorrow,
and be with me tonight?

'cause I don't want to stay, if you're a thousand
miles away,
my heart can reach forever, and I don't think I'll
ever be so far away, until the end of never, I will give
whatever of me I will follow you

through the sunlight and the rain
you're the one who keeps me growing,
I need you here beside me to be complete
and I only want to keep on going

and I don't want to think how I'll begin the morning
when I realize you're gone
can you understand how much I need you?
I want you to know
I'll keep running, running until I see you,
I'll never let go


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment