NEVER SAY GOODBYE

Words and music by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce



You always told me I could follow my dreams,
you always followed yours, you taught me how to
believe,
and now you're asking why I've chosen this road,
you have to understand this isn't easy for me

I don't know how to console you,
I only know how to hold you
while I take in this moment to relive when I'm gone,
I don't understand why you have to cry,
I know the day will come when we will never say goodbye

I spent so many nights just holding your hand
while I lay awake, so scared of letting you go
I find it harder now to leave this embrace,
and it's killing me, your tears are burning my soul

don't ever lose the love you feel when I am near,
you really have to try to hold your head up high,
I'll be there by your side some day


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment