OFF BALANCE

Music by David Weber
Words by Michael Itkoff, Daniel Ponce and David Weber




Maybe I'll wait, don't you know,
for a subtle wind to blow,
it might catch you just off balance,
this could be my only chance,
I'll see you lean a little that way

I'll step on in, catch you slowly,
watch your eyes and hope you know me

I'd never push, I won't intrude,
but if you feel you're in the mood
I'll lift you up and bring you in,
and you'll forget how lonely you have been

maybe you will take a look,
baby don't go by the book,
I can see it in your face
you need some of my embrace,
you'll see me lean a little your way

so come on in, let me make you
you've never been to where I'll take you

I'll never tell you any lies,
never give you sad goodbyes,
I'll wash your lonely tears away,
and baby if you want me, I'll be here to stay


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment