MOONLIGHT

Music based on Piano Sonata Op.27 No.2 by Ludwig van Beethoven
Words by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce




I feel the winds blow on my face,
my eyes focus deep into space,
the world is so quiet,
without any complications

I've seen many nights pass me by,
and now I'm wondering why
I haven't achieved all that I had believed
would be part of my life,
tonight I am asking the moonlight

can this be our night?
I feel the stars shine, I'm not alone
I know what I want to be,
I carry this dream with me,
but now I am starting to understand
that I am looking toward the horizon,
will my star be rising soon?

the night seems to heighten my mood,
I treasure this warm solitude,
it's here that my wish will be granted
while stars are falling

it gives me a moment of peace,
some time in my life to release
the longing inside, no emotion can hide
while I'm walking in the moonlight

but dreams fade away,
how can I make mine stay?


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment