SHE'S EVERYTHING

Music by Keith Thomas
Words by Michael Itkoff, Daniel Ponce, Jerome Collins, Steven Morgan and Charlie Mechling




I see the morning light, I've been awake all night
lying, thinking about her
the beauty of her face, the warmth of her embrace
she is everything to me
and every moment that she's gone
makes me love her more

I just lay here staring at nothing
picturing her face,
I will stay here until she's beside me
she's everything I'm looking for

Oh yeah she's the air that I take when I breathe,
when I sigh, right?
she's the sound that I make, for her sake
I do the things I do,
I'm gonna be a better man because of you

and when I take her hand, she makes me understand
that I can't live without her,
and I would give so much just to feel her touch,
she is everything to me,
and every moment that she's gone
makes me love her more

she's everything I believe in,
and when I lose my way, she takes me home,
only the thought of her leaving
could make me feel alone

with everyday I love her more
she's everything I'm looking for


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment