IF I COULD SEE TOMORROW

Words and music by Michael Itkoff and Daniel Ponce



I have no answers and I won't tell you how
to forget about the future
in a moment far from now,
you keep on thinking about the things we're gonna do,
but it's not so complicated, it's only me and you

you've been looking too far away
but the moment is here, and my vision is clear
I want to be part of you, deep in the heart of you
so hear me when I say

if I could see tomorrow and know the way
then life would be so easy every day,
but it's alright, don't worry about what you don't know
just hold on tight, my baby, and don't let go

oh baby tell me that you understand my song
and the life that you've been wanting
won't have to wait too long,
so just remember, you're not in the game alone
'cause I'll be there right beside you, to lead your way back home

live for the moment, be in the here and the now
you gotta carpe diem baby no matter what you do now
you gotta go with the vision that is guided by light
and don't be thinking about the stresses of the day the night
Don't worry about the future 'cause it's going to work out
because it's you and me together babe that's what it's about
so live for the moment, be in the here and the now
you gotta carpe diem baby no matter what you do now


Twenty Nights: Twenty Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment