Straight No Chaser: Finding the sweet spot in pop (Don)

Nice, with one minor correction - Randy is not "the sole founding member still performing in the group." Walter, Charlie, Dave, Jerome, and Steve are also founding members and can be seen in the original "12 Days" video.  

**********
By Jaci Webb
Billings Gazette
October 18, 2013
Nottingham began performing with the group full time in 2010 after giving up his day job as deputy district attorney in Jefferson Country, Colo.

“It was a really good job that I enjoyed,” Nottingham said. “People think of music as a creative pursuit, but when I was a lawyer I was a trial lawyer and part of my job was connecting with 12 individuals sitting in front of me. There are times when I would think how to get a message across to them just like I do in singing.”
Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/entertainment/music/straight-no-chaser-finding-the-sweet-spot-in-pop/article_b811e796-48be-5d5a-854a-75d23cad320f.html

No comments:

Post a Comment