Straight No Chaser: The Biggest Band You've Never Heard Of

Saving particularly memorable articles like this is one of the reasons I wanted to start an SNC archive site, both to reread and to make sure they're not lost to new Chasers. This interview with Charlie, Ryan and Don in London is one of my favorites - completely quotable right from the very first line.

**********

By Carol Driver
London Editor | JustLuxe
Posted: Apr. 5th, 2011
Straight No Chaser looks like the type of men your mother could only dream you would take home.

(Ryan) "What’s our favorite what? I’ve never heard that before in my life. Tipple [puts on British accent]. What’s my favourite tipple?" [Laughter]
Read more: http://www.justluxe.com/travel/london-news__1475146.php

Hat Tip: @dottkov

No comments:

Post a Comment